Welcome to my blog.

The purpose of this blog is simple: providing a platform to communicate about communication. We live in a world which has been made smaller by our ability to connect and communicate. So, let's get to talkin' already.

Monday, October 8, 2012

It Takes a Village



here is no doubt about it; it takes a village to raise a graduate. I may be a bit early in my assessment, but I promise you that this post is not one of boasting or vanity, but is instead one of humility, gratitude and a great deal of respect.

After a very quick assessment of the past 2 and-a-half years of my life, I wanted to take just a moment to simply say how thankful I am for the faculty and fellow students of Ashford University. I know, without a doubt, that there is no way I would be where I am today (anxiously and patiently waiting for my grade in my final course of my BA in Communication Studies) without the help, encouragement, reflections and constructive criticism of my peers and the instructors who have walked through this journey with me.

Yes, there were a lot of nights with less sleep than I desired and I certainly put in a lot of work and effort to get here, but I want to say with the sincerest and deepest sense of gratitude, that I am forever indebted to the entire University for my ability to look graduation in the face and say, I've finally arrived.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors  and please know that the life lessons which I've learned while studying at Ashford University will remain with me forever.

Thank you for the memories and God bless.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment